top of page


Step into the future of trucking with our industry-leading 88-12 split for owner-operators! We understand the hard work and dedication it takes to thrive in the transportation industry, which is why we're proud to offer an unparalleled split that puts more money back in your pocket.  

88% Self Dispatch Program


What's do you get when you partner with TRC Freight?

Use TRC Cargo and Liability Insurance


Huge fuel savings through our fuel card. 

Shop and Maintenance discounts.

The best back office support.

O/O's are able to build relationships with shippers or manufacturers and run direct freight through our MC. 



Plate Program-Optional

$50 per week.

Must run our pre-pass/EZ pass if you have our plates.

All tolls will be charged to your settlement. 



Use our Dispatchers or Dispatch yourself


Trailer Rent-Optional

Varies based on equipment. 

Dry Van - $195/week.

Reefer- $380

Flatbed- $200-$250



Since owner-operators are not employees they are not covered by workers comp insurance. OAC works in place of workers comp to cover if you're hurt while on duty. OAC is required but optional to purchase on our policy $35/ week.


NTL Insurance (Bobtail)

Insurance to cover if you have an accident while bobtailing or not under load. NTL is required but optional to purchase on our policy.

(ex: using the truck to go to the store and having an accident)

 $45 per month.


Physical Damage Insurance

This should be enough to cover replacing your truck but if the truck is paid off, it’s not required. If the truck is financed then it is required by the finance company and they will advise the amount of coverage.

PD is 4.5% of the value of the equipment.


Non-Working Deposit

$1500 divided into 15 installments. This is set aside so that if the O/O leaves, it offsets any trailer recovery, trailer damage, tire wear, unpaid or short-paid loads, tolls, etc.


States with Mileage Tax 

States that charge a weight or mileage fee will be calculated and charged on settlements.  For example Oregon - $.24 per mile traveled on roadway, Connecticut - $.11 per mile traveled on roadway.



Trucks must have emission (Carb) test/certification to enter or drive through CA and be registered on

This is the responsibility of the O/O.



$50/month (Quarterly taxes & Filing fee)

If you use your own fuel card you are required to file your own ifta.


Health Coverage

We offer health coverage, eligible after 60 days, and starting at the beginning of the following month. All coverage is optional. Ask payroll for pricing.

bottom of page